Import Anime Forums

Full Version: help me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just bought a used copy of silent hill 3, and it was missing the soundtrack disc, i diddnt realise this untill it was too late and i had lost the reciept, dose anyone know where i can get a replacement disc cheap?
please help me.
I would contact Konami and let them know you have a 30 day warrenty and they will most likely replace the disc at no charge to you...
thanks, but i already tired that and they want me to mail them the entire game and reciept and wait to have it returned to me with a soundtrack. so i ordered on from ebay 1.98 for the soundtrack and 3.00 shipping, not too bad i thinks, but i just have to find a replacement dvd case with the snap-in dvd holder in the middle to hold the extra cd because they took it out at game stop Sad.
Quote:Originally posted by garritynet
thanks, but i already tired that and they want me to mail them the entire game and reciept and wait to have it returned to me with a soundtrack. so i ordered on from ebay 1.98 for the soundtrack and 3.00 shipping, not too bad i thinks, but i just have to find a replacement dvd case with the snap-in dvd holder in the middle to hold the extra cd because they took it out at game stop Sad.

Worst case scenario if you're not able to get the disc...you can always download it off soulseek.