Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Kenshin Perfect Subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, there is a new box set (3 parts actually) of Kenshin floating around. The set is supposed to have perfect subs and it also includes the final ova 'Seisouhen'.

Does anyone know which company produces this and what the picture/audio quality is like? I think the company is AS, but I want to be sure.

Thanks.
where is this? ebay? do u mean the AV one? If so, then that one is pretty old
Sellers will say Perfect Subs, you know to rack up sales. The subs will be decent but don't expect Animeigo type subs on them. That's just the way it is.
Florachan was the seller, so I'm inclined to believe they are atleast good subs. =)
No, I've heard that the Kenshin Sets are really good. I'm just saying people will say a lot of stuff on ebay. I was told that a Dragon Ball Z set would play in computers and DVD players. Of course it only played in computers.
The subs for the Manga cds are pretty good...Just check outa review I did a couple of months back
Ya the MI (AC) DVD's have like your normal spelling mistake crap and very few mistimings. Considering how much it would cost to buy all the Region 1's I say its a good exchange.