Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Final Trade List: I want these R1s gone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, this is the final tradelist I'm going to do with my R1 DVDs, because if I don't get rid of them now I'm just going to sell them to used DVD shops. Everything here is up for trade still at a one R1 DVD for two HK DVDs, but now I'm selling them...
$10 PER R1 DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I ask. Each DVD I ahve listed is $10 per disc, as I want them gone. These are all original and have all there original contents with them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Nadesico vol. 1 - 6
This is not in a boxset. I brought these seperately as the show was being released. The complete series.
Trigun vol. 1 - 5
This is not the complete series, but there are only two discs left to complete it, I beleive. Three at the most.
Sailor Moon S vol. 1 and 2
First two volumes of the Sailor Moon TV show. This is the DVD release which is the show uncut. The two discs have alot of episodes on them (I think the first disc has seven and the second has six.) I don't know how many discs were in this sereis.
Lost Universe vol. 1 and 2
First two volumes of the Lost Universe sereis. Old release by ADV. Four more discs left in the series.
Hand Maid May vol. 1
The first volume of the set. I beleive the set was a relitvely small one, with only two more discs after this single one.
Cardcaptor Sakura vol. 1 - 3
First three volumes of the show. I think the Pioneer release ended up being 18 discs, like the R2 release was.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Also, I have the MAC version of Gundam Wing still avaialbe for sale or trade. It's an exact copy of the MI version. And, after a wierd turn events, the discs are in the six disc MI version's gatefold. I'd sell it for five bucks a disc.
Anyways, that's why I got now, I'm currently selling other titles I have, like Cowboy Bebop, to another freind at the same price, but if those don't go through I'll be sure to put them up here ^_^ Thanks!
I still want your Trigun Volume 1-5. list:

http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~methomps/DVDs.htm
want EVA R1s
Kakomu, would you be willing to trade Noir, Argento Sama, and I My Me Strawberry Egg for Trigun vol. 1 - 5?
darn, I forgot to take Noir off my list. I still have Argento Soma and I My Me, if you want something else, lemme know.
Vinny - interested in your EVA DVDs. Here's my list

http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...eadid=2186
Kak: Noir was the main thing I was going for Sad i was just using Argento Soma and I My Me t fill in DVDs to make it equal.
Blaze: Is the MI Trigun set on your lsit the 6 disc version?
Yak: Do you want to trade buy, or what?
trade prefBig Grin
Yes it is Vinny Smile
Blaze, how about Trigun, Mahoromatic, and the two Kenshin sets for Evangelion? Kenshin and Mahoromatic aren't R1 rips, right?
Right. They're all MI sets. Sounds like a deal. I'll PM you my info.
Took Evangelion off the list since it's being traded to blaze Smile
Vinny - sent you a PM, your DVDs are in the mail