Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Irresponsible Captain Taylor??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, people have been telling me that i should really buy Irresponsible Captain Taylor because it is the bomb diggity or something like that. Anywho, i was wondering why it is so good? If anyone knows what the plot is and why i should spend my hard-earned money on it i would be much abliged.

Thx a bunch!!! Big Grin
Check out the reviews on this site. I enjoyed the series not as much as some people but I thought it was really good.
I really enjoyed this series because of the innocent humour and great characters. The TV series definitely knows how to have fun with itself while still telling a reasonable story and having a moral at the end.

Don't bother with the OVAs though. They feel slapped together for the most part and don't have the same punch as the series.
Irresponsible captain tylor tv series- is a great set. Tylor does everything wrong but everything right happens to him just out of dumb luck- but he has a kind heart and does the impossible-- Im not saying that this is my favorite all time series- but its up there near the top ( of course under Cowboy Bebop ) for 21 bucks- you wont go wrong , quite honestly, you really cant go wrong on alot of titles here- thats a super cheap sweet deal !!!!Big Grin

The MAC sets are great, I highly recommend both the TV and OVA collection. And it's Tylor, not Taylor. Wink