Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I cant do reviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to log in at the main page so that I can go in and write a dvd review but I forgot my old password so I went though the whole change password deal and it worked because now I cant post on here.

But when I log in at the main page it says that my user name and/or password is invalaid..

Whats wrong??
Remember the accounts for the site and for this message board are seperate. Are you sure you have a main site account? If you don't , make one. If you do, make sure you're using the Lost Password for the main site.
ok I got registered yet I still cant figure out how to do reviews.
when u are viewing an item u will see "Add review" link on the right side if there is no reviews for the item, if there are reviews for the item, u will see Reviews(x) link, click on it and at the top you will see Add review link.
hmmm.. Well I made 3 reviews and none of them seem to be up. My profile says that I have 3... Is there a time delay for them to show up?
They have to be approved before they appear, since I guess there were some "I don't have this set, but the series is good so you should definantly get it!" reviews.