Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just what it says up above...hope everyone gets enough to eat and is'nt at work like me Sad
Happy Thanksgiving to all you Yanks south of the border.
Up here in Canada, our harvest happens earlier in the year so we had Thanksgiving last month. Which means that I'm busy typing this during my lunch break today.

Stay away from the madness that is "Day After Thanksgiving Sales". When I lived down there I seldom found the deals to be worth the time once I figured in an hourly rate for my time (except for the one year Best Buy sold any in stock CD for only $10).

gobble boggle gobble
As I mentally prepare myself for a day with my crazy, exhausting family (who I love, but geez...), I wish all of you guys a Happy Thanksgiving. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

Stay away from the madness that is "Day After Thanksgiving Sales". When I lived down there I seldom found the deals to be worth the time once I figured in an hourly rate for my time (except for the one year Best Buy sold any in stock CD for only $10).

gobble boggle gobble

I'm being sucked into the "madness". I have to go Christmas shopping for my brother.Sad It is going to be hell out there.
Yes, adding my "Happy Thanksgiving" to the pile.
Thankfully, here in Okinawa, the after Thanksgiving sale is only on base. I'm taking the new troopies to find dresses for the Christmas party, off base.Big Grin
Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! I spent mine in Vegas blowing my money on gambling, booze, and women.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! I spent mine in Vegas blowing my money on gambling, booze, and women.

As did I.............NOT!
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Yes, adding my "Happy Thanksgiving" to the pile.
Thankfully, here in Okinawa, the after Thanksgiving sale is only on base. I'm taking the new troopies to find dresses for the Christmas party, off base.Big Grin

are there going to be a bunch of biceps and six packs showing? Big Grin

I'd like to see a pic of that Wink