Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which of these should I buy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I own a PS2 and I am really torn between Castlevania Lament of Innocence, Fatal Frame 2 (which is coming out in Dec), and FFX-2.
I'm a fan of all three franchises and was wondering which is the best to get...
Well they all fall into com,pletely different groups. One is an action platformer with RPG elements. One is of the RE affair and FF is a RPG front runner. But if your looking for the game that will give you more bang for your buck then I would have to go with FF. Look at it this way there is close to 50 hours of gameplay time in a RPG, so it's like your spending a dollar for every hour. Where in the other 2 can be beaten in less than 5 hours. But the gameplay is far more interactive...
im going to have to agree with morgorath, ffx-2 is worth its price to any ff fan whereas the other 2 are better off rented.
You guys are right. I have been a long time Castlevania and FF fan, but I can probably finish Lament of Innocence by just renting it...so that's what I'm gonna do.