Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone have any tattoos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just what it says!!?
I don't have any ink on me but my wife sports Totoro on her hip.
As for me i have 4 tats. i have a tribal bad on my upper right arm, a mentor hoods on my left, a heart witha banner that says beer on my right lower leg, and my new one is a fallen angel that cover just about my whole forearm, that is all so far.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I don't have any ink on me but my wife sports Totoro on her hip.

Awww...Thats so cute!
Way to go, you have what every fanboy wants...a significant other who enjoys anime!
none yet, but when i'm 18 i will begin covering my whole body, mostly my arms and chest and stuff, with a couple on my legs, i have most of them planned out already!!
Nope, not me.
Yep, one. A butterfly on my left breast.
I think ill get just a couple more than quit the ink obsession. i have to get an anime related tattoo but ill need a lot of time planning that out. most likely devilman related or some hentai chick. not sure
a tree-of-life on my right forearm (needs color yet) and a red Radiohead bear on the left one. I wanna get a chibi-totoro somewhere and i want a full-back-tat of Ian Mckellen as Gandalf with Glamdring, y'know where he's falling after the Balrog in ep. 2. Yeah. Cool
I got the kanji for evil on my back aku and on my forearm i got a monkey dancing >.<
When I'm 18 I know that I'll be getting one, and maybe another one. The one I want is a celtic cross that one of my ex's drew on my middle finger a while back. It looked really neat, so I decided to get it there permenantly.