Import Anime Forums

Full Version: help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was tryin to cram some words for the SAT but i can't> i have tried all the way i know but non is working. CAn u guys please help me. OH and if u know or have audio Sat words holla at me i am willing to buy.
Try flash cards? :confused:
I didn't cram for the SAT's. Either you already know what they're going to ask you or you don't. No point in cramming now.
I did really well on the PSAT without studying. I think Vicious is right when he says you should already know it or not.
knowing stuff doesn't normally come easy for me. It is just the Vocab that is my prob
Try studying etymologies (the root word of a word)

They will give you an idea of what the word is about. For example, if you knew "hydro" .. when you see a word with "hydro" in it, you know it has to do with water. I know that's the best example.. =P .. but I hope you get what I mean.. ^^; It's long and painful, but it's worth it.

Also, my favorite SAT books are by the Princeston review. They never cease to amaze me! The vocab words they provide are usually very similar, or seen on the test~ ^_^

Good luck.. I suggest taking it near the end of Junior year though.. that's what I'm going to do. Don't take it now, you're still learning things that may help you for the test.