Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy Movie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has heard about a new Final Fantasy movie that is rumored to be coming out. I think its on FF7 but im not sure. I was wondering if you had info- such as when it would come out and what it covers. Thx for reading! Big Grin

Final Fantasy is bomb!!!! Cool
Yeah, it's based on FFVII, it's gonna be called Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Suppose to be a sequel of the game. I'm not a big fan of CG movies but I gotto check this it out once when it gets released.

There were trailers of it on bittorrent awhile back, you can probably find ythem with a bit of searching
it will be released on dvd in the summer 2004
If you want the trailer bad enough I do have it (although it is in very poor quality. It was taped using a camcorder). I normally not very big into CG movies either, but I have got to see this one.Wink
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
it will be released on dvd in the summer 2004

It's comming out with the PS2 Rerelease of Final Fantasy VII, at that. No word on if the graphics have been upgraded [they're not even telling the interns...bastards.]
Hey thx a lot guys, i am stoked that it is coming out next summer. I heard somewhere that there is a website thats got some info... anyone know about that?? Other than that thx for all the insight.
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
It's comming out with the PS2 Rerelease of Final Fantasy VII, at that. No word on if the graphics have been upgraded [they're not even telling the interns...bastards.]

Oh? Are they actually going to go ahead and re-release it now? I read a press release about a month ago that said they weren't thinking of doing anything to the game because you can play it on the PS2 anyway.
Quote:Originally posted by ChibiKoji
Oh? Are they actually going to go ahead and re-release it now? I read a press release about a month ago that said they weren't thinking of doing anything to the game because you can play it on the PS2 anyway.

GameInformer has already posted about the rerelease about a month ago. It was mentioned in an interview or two, and verified by my friend who works as an intern at Square/Enix.
Check out this site: http://ff7ac.net/

They have the trailers and all sorts of info about it. I thought it looked really neat Smile
Thanks for the link!