Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Mi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know the official MI website?
like a place to know what they have release etc or coming soon..

thank
But they don't exactly update the site, just the downloadable list (I think). Their 'Coming Soon' page lists titles that have been out more months, even years.
Thats a pretty cool site
Yeah but im after MI website or FX..
Anime Cartoon and MI are one in the same
and FX has no site. In fact, the only one who actually lists whats coming soon that isn't waaay outdated is MACs site ( http://www.animegod.com )
IS AC and MI the same? i thought they were different company i got two version of one piece from them and they are not the same...
They are the same. Although Animation Video's logo looks ALOT like MI's old one: Anime Cartoon (that red A)

It's possible MI remade that One Piece set later on, but it sounds like the first one.
well it gets a little confusing now. Anime Studio/MAC is now using the Anime Cartoon name, their Anime Cartoon line is usually reserved for Manga International and Animation Video rips while MAC is for R1 rips.

So yes, MI used to be called AC but now AC is now used by AS/MAC
I think we need a sticky thread about all of the companies. Y'know who they are where they are and what their website. It seems like we get inudated with the same question over and over again, and this would maybe help clear things up a bit.Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
well it gets a little confusing now. Anime Studio/MAC is now using the Anime Cartoon name, their Anime Cartoon line is usually reserved for Manga International and Animation Video rips while MAC is for R1 rips.

So yes, MI used to be called AC but now AC is now used by AS/MAC
So AS and MAC release things under the Anime Cartoon name?

humm lol