Import Anime Forums

Full Version: would you buy these ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whould you please consider these two movies and buy them

Sku #: DVD-103E
Sku #: DVD-259-E

both are conan movie 1 and conan vs kaito kid, respectively.
Detective Conan movie 1 was horrible, and the Kaitou Kid subtitles sucked. Detective Conan movie 1 HAS no release on HK though, but everyone labels the TV special as the first movie. (It's not)

I reccomend movie #5 and #6 immensly, Phantom of Baker Street and Countdown to Heaven.
hi ,

thank you for your recommendation. i wanna know if movie #5 & 6

have good subtitles then bring them instead of those i posted earlier.

very big thank you for your effort and your speed of replaying.
Movie #6 (Phantom of Baker Street) has amazing subtitles, only getting the names wrong for one or two minor people, and a few lines wierd. Totally understandable.

Movie #5 (Countdown 2 Heaven) Great great subs, but all the names are wrong. I still understood it perfectly.

Read the reviews for more detailed info!
hi ,

again i am very thankful . i read about movie #5 and #6 and would like to get them.

i dont know about the procedure of buying if there is any .

please get those and dont hesitate to ask me any thing.

thanks
hi

long time no see Big Grin

i wanna know what happened to the order ???

thanks
Urm... I don't want to nitpick here but what does this question have to do with web site issues?
Wouldn't your question be better served in either the general Anime discussion or in the Requests section?
hi again

i just came from my vacation and it was something nice

it came in right place right time baby

any way i wanna know what happened to the request ???

yeah for you Zagatto i read in the faq that i should post here (suggestion forum) to request movies.