Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How do u feel about Naruto?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like it so far.

I am only up to episode 20, but i already have a feeling like it is going to be like DBZ. In which all the battles take a bunch of episodes and it gonna be like 200+ episodes.

Does anyone not like this anime?
everyone i have talked to loves it.
I have only watch so many so i cant really say i love it.

I wanna see if anyone hates it. tell me y.

~RaNDoM
I haven't seen it since it's serialized in Shonen Jump. I'm really enjoying both jump and raijin. Unfortunately that means I don't intend to watch any of the anime until I'm either totally done with the manga or have already finished a story arc. Naruto's one of the casualties along with other stuff like DBZ, Yu Gi Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King, City Hunter, Slam Dunk.. Ah well. There's enough other anime out there. But yeah, Naruto's been pretty decent so for from the limited amount of the manga that I've read. Yu Gi Oh gets a pretty bad rap, btw. The manga's superb.
The only reason Yu Gi Oh has a bad rap is since kids like to watch everyone is like oh you like to watch kiddy shows. Oh well I still watch the smurfs whenever I see them on too, and I don't care what anyone thinks. :p
Naruto anime is awesome. I think the fights are just the right length but they could do with a little less recap episodes. Other than that, great charrecters.

I wonder if this is going to be like the dragonball series so that we will get to know Naruto and gang while they grow up and get to see them at different ages. I hope so, I don't know of any other long running series that uses this concept.
I like naruto so far too.

I just cant seem to find anyone that hates it. Does this make it the best anime ever?

how is naruto the manga?

~RaNDoM
Naturo is great up to episode 57. It getting better and better. I wish they woudl make 1 a day lol.
I liked it but got bored of it. I prefer DBZ over Naruto.
I prefer Maison Ikkoku and Card Captor Sakura myself..