Import Anime Forums

Full Version: anyone interest in my daddy long leg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a friend that just bough this anime series for $45 or more but when she watch it. she lost it interest and ask me if anyone want to buy or want to trade it... i have 5dvds... not much of people have it (at least i don't think many people have it). give me your offer... thank...

let me know

i also have a couple more on dvd for trade... let me know if anyone interest in trading
you already have a post in this forum, animerules. Please update it and then bump it up if you have new things to trade. I'll leave this locked post up for a few days and then it'll be deleted. Please stick to only one post here. it makes it easy for everyone browsing the site to know who's trading when they only have to look for one post a person. and it keeps your friendly neighborhood forum cleaner, yours truly, from having to look at this board over and over again to figure out what to delete to keep this place neat and tidy. thanks.