Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hmmmm... some confusion with the new version of Mazinger Z vs Dark General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I know what the problem may be here, but I hope it's what else I think it may mean.
You are carrying what you have listed as Mazinger Z vs Dark General. You have it listed as the new version. What I'm guessing here is you made a mistake. By new version, you meant it's a new version of the movie then the one made back in the 70s/80s. If that's the case, the one you have listed as new version is not a new version of the that movie. The correct title for the one you have listed is Mazinkaiser vs. Dark General (I also see it listed as Mazinkaiser vs General Nero on other sites). The Japanese title is Mazinkaiser Shitou! Ankoku Daishogun. So, it kind of is a newer version in some sense of the old Mazinger Z vs Dark General, but it really is just a whole different OVA.
Or, which is what I'm hoping for, it's a new version of Mazinkaiser vs Dark General, as I heard the old version got really crappy subs.
Could you shine some light on this for me? ^_^
i been told its new version SKU AC5047 i dont know if its new version of the subs or the whole show (i am just getting the subs)