Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Within the next 72 hours...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there may be another member to the forum that lives in Perry!
No worries, he moved here so he's cool.

So, if he joins like he said he might, I'd like to give a big welcome to him before hand. His account name will probably be canofoo, but I'm not sure, & yes, I know this is a bit unorderly, but I probably won't be home to welcome him here when he joins, seeing as how I'm supposed to go to the acidemic team meeting tonight.
acid emic? or academic?

Looks kinda bad that you can't even spell academic, yet you're in a club for it?
Man, i'm all about those acidemic classes. I love tripping hard. Rolleyes
See I noticed that right as I posted it, & started to correct it, because I knew some @$$hole would point it out, not saying that you are one of course. But, I had like 15 minutes to get a bath, change clothes, & take a 10 minute drive to town.

Now if you great gods will bless me with forgiveness, I will feel just so wonderful.
NO FORGIVENESS !!!! :p
DEATH BY BEHEADING!!!!Big Grin
Another Perry person on the boards?? Heh, god help us all. Do I still count as being from Perry since I've moved since joining the boards?
How could you guys pick on such a nice fellow, after all hes not the one who spells " Engrish " like the Hong kong folks do .Big Grin