Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Mahoromatic FX Extras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just received the FX Mahoromatic Season 1 set from JJ, and so far, so good. The top bar on the widescreen letterbox can be a bit jumpy (although this issue disappears if viewed interlaced, anybody know why it's only a problem with progressive scan?), but otherwise the video quality is great.

However, when I try to access the extras on either disc, it just plays Mahoromatic in some weird full screen format. Does this set actually have extras, or are those reviews posted on the site false? :mad:

Thanks everybody.
Most likely, an FX disc error. Try it on another player.
I've tried it on my computer DVD player and 2 TV-based players and I get the same problem. When I select extras, it plays the Mahoromatic intro in full screen (squished), then goes back to the menu.

What's going on??

Update: The extras work on the second FX disc, but not on the first one (on neither of the DVDs ripped onto the first disc).
Are there actually extras on the first 2 DVD rips (the first disc) for the FX release? That would mean that there are no problems with my copy.
I just recieved my FX Mahoromatic season1 as well from Canada to UK and only 11 days Big Grin (Way faster than Animeniacs being last time 3weeks 4days)

I've tested the discs and there's nothing wrong with it so far.
yea my shipping times to UK and France rival that of shipping to USA sometimes heh.