Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Are U Afraid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well due to the fact that people are dieding in iraq and just in saudi right now. So this is the question are u afriad of death, well some of u might so Yes, others No.
well if u said u are,are u really afraid to died or are u just afraidof what is awaiting u at the other side.
I'm not so much afraid of death as I'm afraid I'll die unhappy, or without any sort of meaning. I'm afraid of dying at the hands of some low-life, because I'm afraid of how it will go down and what they will do afterwards...
At this point I'd welcome a way out of this life. I'm not scared to die, or scared of the so called afterlife, but I'm kinda scared of the way I'll die. I want it to be as painless as possible, and that's about the only real thing I have with dying.
I'd like to die for a cause, but then again I've threatened to kill myself for less. Even though I no longer wish for self death, I do not feel it, nor the form in which it comes, Yet I cannot deny my human nature which tells me to survive.
As for the afterlife, I guess one could say I know I've done many bad things & should burn in hell, but I look at it as; if that's how God sees it, then there's nothing much I can do, so why not.

Unlike Kakomu I will have no regrets of dying at the hands of a low-life. In my eyes it is self-sacrifice. Your life will not only give the police a reason to lock him up, but also add t othe reasons for him to burn in hell. "My death will send you to jail, then I'll see you in hell." Now what would really pee me off is if in death he begs God for forgiveness & I'm left burning alone.

Peace.
Im not really afraid to die..
Quote:Originally posted by timon
Well due to the fact that people are dieding in iraq and just in saudi right now. So this is the question are u afriad of death, well some of u might so Yes, others No.
well if u said u are,are u really afraid to died or are u just afraidof what is awaiting u at the other side.

As I see it, when it's my time, it's my time. I could die from being hit by a car while walking down the street as easily as I could if I were over with my fellow engineers in that "undisclosed location".

When my time is up, that's it. I simply must be sure that my family is provided for in that event.
I'm with you on that one. When it is my time it is my time. I'm not afraid of death, but afraid of the unknown part of death. Like what happens to my consciousness.
god how can any 1 be afraid of death when you know you will die some day so how hard is it for some 1 to except it. i learnd about death when my grandfather died and when my father died and i have excepted it for the longest time
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
As I see it, when it's my time, it's my time. I could die from being hit by a car while walking down the street as easily as I could if I were over with my fellow engineers in that "undisclosed location".

I don't believe in any of that predestination crap. When I die, it's either by my own cause or someone else's fault. Not some end of the line, you're turn to die type of shit...
I believe in pre-destiny. I believe that for every problem you
re faced with in life there are 2 choices. Each choice leads you down a different path for the other. In the end the choices you've made will ultimately bring you to the end that was chosen in the first place.
It doesnt bother me, everybody dies.
even if you die you will live on in some ones memory some were
Maybe by the time im old and gray they will have magines that preserve life, who knows.