Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Naruto PS2!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes! I'm so happy I was playing this game on PS2 yesterday its so cool..In my opinion its slightly better than the Gamecube version hopefully it comes out in America so people can apperciate the game..It has the majority of the characters from the show but it's kinda short but o well..its a cool game buy/download this game now!
They seriously have it for the PS2? Where can I get it? I liked the way this game looked and was disappointed when I found out was only for GC...
This is lame.. every time GC gets a good game it always makes its way to PS2 but every time PS2 gets a good game GC rarely ever gets it.
Quote:Originally posted by Liete
This is lame.. every time GC gets a good game it always makes its way to PS2 but every time PS2 gets a good game GC rarely ever gets it.

Solution: get a PS2! Big Grin
Nope im Nintendo only has I have been since 1991.
Quote:Originally posted by Liete

An admirable stance.

I'll admit that Nintendo's machines are the only ones I buy without hesitation* (which would explain why I paid a hideous amount of money for a Spice Jpn>US modded Cube when they first emerged), but being hopelessly addicted to gaming meant that it was inevitable that I'd end up with a PS2 and a Xbox whilst also trying to keep my PC in a reasonable state.

* with the exception of the VB.

why, just because they are nintendo? nintendo is just the name of a company, why would you not buy a system with games you want to play just because its not nintendo, i dont understand this, i dont understand how people are always "loyal" to systems? i dont follow the systems dreamcast, ps2, gc, xbox....i dont care, at the moment i own and play only the playstation2 because the games i wanna play, keep coming out for it, i follow the games not the system, if ps2 stops putting out games i wanna play i will drop the ps2 for the system with the games i want without blinking, i have no warm fuzzy feelings about sony or nintendo consoles. im not saying your wrong, i just dont understand, perhaps you could further explain it for me.
Early and joyful memories of playing NES and SNES Zelda with my grandparents (currenly deceased). Many memories of playing Mario with my older brother when I was just knee high. You know that sort of thing, i dont want products from other companys.

Oh and my oldest sister works at NOA in advertising and is married to a NOA programmer.

I also get alot of my games early and at reduced prices, and my summer job is being a NOA beta tester. All the people there are extremely nice as well.
Quote:Originally posted by Prophet Hero
An admirable stance.

I'll admit that Nintendo's machines are the only ones I buy without hesitation[b]*
(which would explain why I paid a hideous amount of money for a Spice Jpn>US modded Cube when they first emerged), but being hopelessly addicted to gaming meant that it was inevitable that I'd end up with a PS2 and a Xbox whilst also trying to keep my PC in a reasonable state.

* with the exception of the VB. [/B]

You and I have the exact same Cube.Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
You and I have the exact same Cube.Big Grin

Great minds think alike!

I knew it was Spice Orange, but it was a shock to open the box and discover it was Spice ORANGE! I'm surprised it doesn't glow in the dark.

However, I love it and since that colour is unavailable in the UK I get to be slightly smug. Big Grin