Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart DD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, its finally getting released soon, anyway play it yet?
Nah but i just preordered it to be shipped when ever it is released from amazon.. can't wait for it.. Also preordered the Mario party 5..
I was thinking of pre ordering it as well. I need some more good cube games.
I have a bunch of great games.. but more never hurts... ;o)
Man, I'm actually glad they are remaking some of their games for N64 to GC. Mario Golf sounds terminally boring, but is actually awesome.

I love the N64 of Mario Kart, so I am definantly going to play this, and it looks great.

Now Mario Party 5.... those are my favorite games of all time, so I most DEFINANTLY can't wait for that. (*looks at 1-4*)
Now that is going to be great... MP5 I will be up for
hours kicking Schultz's but and finding hidden stars
of every board...

As for Mario DD I think me and schultz need to get are
timing down so we can beat anyone who comes in are way.
Apparently, it is released in the UK before the US (by a week). I don't know what version to get (I have a Japanese-modded to US Cube).

It's been suggested that the PAL Viewtiful Joe is easier because it is slightly slower (hopefully not the dreaded 17.5 per cent NTSC to PAL transfer), but I don't know if MK is affected in a similar way. Hmmm.

EDIT: Those in the Uk that don't have a Cube will be able to buy a MK bundle AND get the Zelda Collector's Edition disc. :mad:

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default...pagetype=2
Man I can't wait to put my hands on that controller and woop up on some friends' asses in MK. That and The new Tales of game and FF Crystal Chronicles, your crazy not the get a cube for $99!!! Everyone should have one.
oh yeah Woolworths are doing it early though my mate might get it for me by WednesdaySmile
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
Nah but i just preordered it to be shipped when ever it is released from amazon.. can't wait for it.. Also preordered the Mario party 5..

You never tell me these things...there go two more things off of my list to buy you for Christmas!!! It's next to impossible to buy for you and you go and make it harder. I can't wait to play Mario Party 5, though. We will see who kicks who's ass, Baby.

Sidenote: I think by the time our daughter is four, she'll have us both beat! Rolleyes
I am the master of all mini games for Mario Party 1-4. Gimme a week with 5 and I'll claim that title to. Big Grin
Tell me your high score in Domination on MP4 we will see if you can beat my fingers of speed....
smash brothers is better
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
smash brothers is better

hehe why you think that these are two totally different games.. ones fighting and the other is racing.. i know i like racing type games over just straight out fighting..
It's doing well in Japan:

Quote:Initial sales figures for Nintendo's latest GameCube racer "Mario Kart: Double Dash" show strong demand for the title in Japan. In its first day of availability the game sold more than 182,000 copies, which significantly outpaced other software releases including Siren (PlayStation 2) and Glass Rose (PlayStation 2) which barely sold more than 50,000 copies combined.
Source: Polygonmag.com
Pages: 1 2