Import Anime Forums

Full Version: This week's bad idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so my pillow sucks. I figure it'd be cool to get one from Japan. So I order this buckwheat pillow from J-Life international. It's absolutely gorgeous, but it's a rock.. I mean, It's firmer than any american pillow I've ever come across, and god forbid you ever got into a pillow fight with someone who was holding one of these.. He'd prolly break your neck because this thing is scary.. I tried sleeping on it last night, and I guess that's why I'm writing this at 4:30 AM. =P Man, I hope they have a good return policy!
Ouch! Nothing like sleeping on a rock to get you in a bad mood.Big Grin I have a new pillow I haven't opened yet. I'm so resistant to change.Big Grin Good luck with your pillow woes.
im told those buck wheat pillows are fantastic and that it takes some time to get use to it, but there not for every body-- i picked up one of those memory pillow a fews years back ( the swedish ones ) and it took me about 2 weeks to get use to it.
I'm sure they'd be great if they were filled up with the right amount of hulls.. This one is filled up so much that when you lay on it your head is at an awkward angle because it's so high. That's why it sucks, heh.
Can you cut it open, re-stuff it, and then sew it back together?? (or have someone else sew it back together?)

You said you really liked the pillow, it would be a shame to waste it.
beat it around a bit shibo and you might be able to soften it. Big Grin
May I borrow it to beat off the kid at school who harasses me???
You know, when I was in high school and a girl wanted to beat off a guy they just used their hands and maybe some lotion.. what will they think of next..Wink :p
well i had a bad weekend got jumped my 7 black guys mcould not get a hold of my date and what else cold happen this week *cry*
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo
You know, when I was in high school and a girl wanted to beat off a guy they just used their hands and maybe some lotion.. what will they think of next..Wink :p

Okay, so that wasn't the best terminology to use around here. How about attempt to kill the guy with your rock pillow.
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo

You beat me to it!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I have an orthopedic (sp?) one from asia. Just made of solid foam rather than feathers or synthetic fluff. Has egg shell structure on the foam & magnets to encourage circulation. Has a kinda sculpted design for perfect head positioning.

At first i could not sleep with it. But now i can't sleep without it. So you might want to bear that in mind. If you travel often or often don't sleep at home it can get annoying. :p