Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hope everybody got their copy of the Trigun Manga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to Digital Manga Publishing the first issue of their debut manga collaboration with Dark Horse Comics (This was the greatest idea DH has had since they started publishing manga) , Trigun, has sold 30,000 copies in 2-3 days post release. The second printing will run 15,000 copies on newsstands which will begin printing this week and will be out in early November. They expect Berserk to do as well. Manga completely selling out in the US is amazing, I know 30,000 doesn't seem like alot, but we are talking about a book that has a $14.95 price tag on it!!! Go Dark Horse!!!
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
but we are talking about a book that has a $14.95 price tag on it!!! Go Dark Horse!!!

as opposed to a New Stephen King book with a $30 or more tag on it, or the New Harry Potter book that had editions with $50 and $60 tags on them?
Not compared to novels, but in the world of comics 30,000 is quite alot for a book priced at 14.95, I just think its about time.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Not compared to novels, but in the world of comics 30,000 is quite alot for a book priced at 14.95, I just think its about time.

I do too! I am so glad that Trigun did well. I got it the day it came out and I freaking love it!!! Big Grin
god there all soled out up here *cry*