Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Eva
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like i just got an eva dvd but it only have up to epiosde 24 and i know it ends at 26(i got it for 5 dollar form a friend) so i was just wonder where i can get an R1 disc with the last 2 episode and what volume will that be. and what is the movie called
The last R1 volume is just called Evangelion : 08 .

The two movies are Death and Rebirth, and The End of Evangelion.
thanks, but do u also know where i can get the R1 from.
The show is 26 episodes but the fans were very unhappy about the (IMO) crappy psycological ending of the last two episodes (25+26). So the creator decided to make 2 movies:"Death & Rebirth" and "End Of Evangelion". Death and Rebirth is a summary of the first 24 episodes and some extra story. End of Eva is the replacement of the last two eps.(including the extra story of D&R) the way the fans wanted it and supposedly make a much better ending to the series. So the show has two different endings. I have End of Eva on my shelf but haven't watched it yet cause I want to rewatch the series first but it most likely is a better ending than the first one (which IMO messed up the entire series). End of Evangelion is available everywhere, as is Death and Rebirth, as is Evangelion disc 8 with the original ending. Try amazon or any store which sels anime.

Hope this helps.
He got the old AS set which only had 24 episodes. I own it too.
You may want to wait for the director's cut which has been out for a while now, but still on its way to America soon.
Thanks guys u have been of help