Import Anime Forums

Full Version: And yall are doing what for Halloween?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I myself had plans to dress up as Santa, & my good friend was going to dress up as Rudof (heysi) so we could demistrate the things that go on at the north pole *cough*, but neither of us have the materials, so we're just going to walk the streets all night, to bad I can't take the time to try summoning ghost, I'm sure that would be fun though.

The Fine Print: Due to certain circumstances, certain people are not to respond to this post, although I doubt many will anyways.

Peace.
My wife and I have spent the last two nights working on a Woody costume for our 18 month old daughter so she can go out as her favourite Toy Story character. It's probably going to be one of the best costumes she'll ever get too.

Other than that, I'm staying home and handing out glow in the dark super balls to all the kids that come to our door.
Awww, sounds nice. Well, considering I won't be back around till probably past trick or treating time (or maybe a bit before that time)
I wish you all a happy halloween!
I'm going to the local gay-owned dance club Big Grin
Well, looks like I'll be working the Haunted Haven again this halloween. Third year running...me being there, that is. I play the dead Hooker/stripper who's body always shows up at the most unopertune times!Big Grin
The only problem we were having was those male prepubesent twurps trying to look up my mini-skirt...What is it with these guys?
No...I'm not wearing glow-in-the-dark panties!!!!!! Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
No...I'm not wearing glow-in-the-dark panties!!!!!! Rolleyes

Maybe you shoud, since anime has taught us all that Japanese boys and men only like white panties.Big Grin
I'm going to a party, and I'm just wrapping myself in aluminum foil and going as leftovers. Pretty cheezy, but it was last minute costume. Lots of alcohol and lots of women will be there, what better combo is there(legaly) ?
not going dressed up at all. I'm just going to some house parties but they probably will have a theme going on.
My stupid ass school's homecoming is on Holloween, so I'll be at the football game because I'm in the band. I really wanted to go trick or treating this year tooSad
I think I'm going to go trick or treating as a Viking. I may be twenty two, but free candy is free candy. Or I can doctor up a fake UNICEF box and scam people, cause hey free money is free money.Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I think I'm going to go trick or treating as a Viking. I may be twenty two, but free candy is free candy. Or I can doctor up a fake UNICEF box and scam people, cause hey free money is free money.Big Grin

Such pure motives,

*ray of light*
My original Idea was to go as a Jehovas(sp?) Witnes, and hand out little blooklets in exchange for candy....that or Anna Nicole SmithBig Grin
Well, what has ended up is me, Chirs, Will, & my sister are renting movies & ordering pizza. Which isn't as fun as walking the streets, or treating Chris like my love slave in the streets of Perry, but I'm sure it will be fun.
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
or treating Chris like my love slave in the streets of Perry

Whoa whoa, chris is a girl, right ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek:

House parties tonight !!!!!!!!!!!one11111111111
No, he's a good buddy who calls me his lover. We're not gay or anything, it's just all the guys joke around like that. Like upon reading this I got a hug...ok, two.