Import Anime Forums

Full Version: recommend GBA games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just bough one off my mate cause he got an SP. anyone wanna recommend any games, preferably RPGs, i love my SNES RPGs!
Final fantasy tactics advance I can't recomend it enough just finished it.
Haruka
definately, most definately!
my to-buy list looks like this at the moment:

zelda - a link to the past
final fantasy tatics
golden sun 1&2
advance wars 2
street fighter alpha 3

ive got mario kart and metroid fusion.

anyone know if the breath of fire games are worth buying, i was quite tempted by them in my SNES days.
forget about street fighter GBA.. playing that game with the 2 buttons plus the side buttons plus trying to do the directional turns for moves etc etc is next to impossible on gba, and literaly impossible on the SP one (its impossible to do the move with the directional pad PLUS plessing the back side button and seeing the screen at the same time)
i am master of street fighter! i can do it!

well i can try...
Breath of Fire 1 & 2 are awsome games I highly recomend them. Also don't forget about Phantasy Star Collection.
I am a master of arcade street fighter ;p any Captom game infact that has Ryu and Ken, my death dealer combo Wink
Tactics Ogre

and, if you like them, all the Mario Bros games.
Soon there will be Secret of mana and all will be good in GBA RPG world.
As for ST games I think Alpha is really good on the GBA
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Street Fighter - just ignore JJ...lol...you'll be a little frustrated at first with the button setup, but you'll like it. =p I haven't tryed Alpha 3 yet...
Final Fight - the 2nd best version besides the Sega CD version.
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island - the best Mario, in my opinion.
Yea FF is great and if you link up even better....

Also take a look at Tekken it is pretty good on the GBA