Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX Disc Errors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else getting disc errors with Gatekeepers Perfect Collection - FX? On Disc 3, after 2 hours or around chapter 26....the disc is no longer readable.

I am experiencing similiar problems with Cowboy Bebop Remaster - FX. On all 3 disc, after chapter 30 it will become unreadable. I've tested the 4 disc on a Philips Magnovox 825At, Daewooo 5000N and my Playstation 2, and all of them have the same error.

Any ideas?
I have both of those sets and they work fine, you may want to let Alex know about your problems, maybe FX can send him replacement disc.
Dont feel bad- Ive got the FX Hellsing version and its screwd up to- the last episode freezes a few times here and there-- The advice that FX's usually better than Mac is alot of Horse S--- each HK rip is totally different from set to set- some Mac's are better than Fx's and vica versa- all that stuff about FX being so great is a lot of houee. Fx boxs look better , but its the quality of the merchandise thats in the box that matters most to me, how about you ? Big Grin
...I have yet to encounter a problem with any FX set.
at the end of my Read or Die OVA remaster, the video is messed up, very jerky with frames overlapping each other. I even tried ripping that part my to my hard drive but it was still the same. Thats the only FX DVD I have so I don't know much about their general disc quality.
Thanks for all the reply, I also bought love hina -fx, love hina again-fx, and evangelion-fx, they seem to work fine. So i am guessing it was just a bad pressing.
Flora said it seems every one of their discs has some error on some player. :o
I bought FX Ranma part 3 and 4, whent they came out and to be honest most of the CD's on the third part had errors, and the 4th part had one broken CD. I don't know what happened with them, but lucky me; I got them all replaced by the store.
I got kenshin collection and tenchi universe by fx both worked perfectly and now I am waiting for slayer collection and hellsing by fx hope they work the same as the other two Wink
Dammit! all the discs from fx are now pressed in chan man's new factory. They have a 25% failure rate - the new labels look washed out, and the sets all plagued with inconsistencies! BAH ... :mad:
NYxCalm, are u serious.

I never had any problem with FX disc on my Apex DVD player. But with the new batch of FX disc, I'm having a hard time to get the discs to play.
Yea, I never had probs with fx discs till the chan man switched factories. Im seriously flustured at the new discs that he's got out. Oh well, the old sets were fine when they were pressed in... umm some place. But now that he's trying to own every aspect of the business, the uhh... quality has been... not so good. I hope they improve and rectify their situation ASAP. GRRR GRR GRRR!!

:mad:
CRAP! I'm having freaking problems playing my FX copy of Berserk and Gatekeepers. I have a panasonic, sony, toshiba and lasonic dvd player at home. They just won't load up some of the dvds at all. I kept getting ERROR ERROR ERROR!! My PS2 doesn't even play certain dvds. There are still some FX and MAC sets I've not tried to play yet. Hopefully, the dvd players will play them. All of them play R1s perfectly well though. Dohzz... I heard so many good things abt the cheap APEX dvd player. Maybe I should go get one.

Yo Matthew. I have the same problem with my R.O.D dvd too. The movie jerked crazily and I saw double. I didn't expect it since those older FX sets which I had seen had really good quality.
I have a problem with gatekeepers disc 3 chapter 32 (while playing on my lg dvd4730) ,
i'v tried to play it on my computer ( failure with samsung SD 616 T )
last try on my sony A505 burner => victory

ps: idem with my samsung HT-DM 150 maybe we should ask alex ?
Sad FX was such a good friend...

somewhere down the line... something went wrong...

[a moment passes]

Rolleyes WHY?!?!!? *pulls hairs out*
Pages: 1 2