Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Metroid Prime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I just beat the game. I have to say that most people would probably enjoy playing this game. The final boss is....well... you have to see it for yourselves. Odd.Big Grin
Prime was a cool, but I did enjoy fusion a bit better and I can't wait for the re-make of Metroid to drop.
Metroid Prime is the reason to buy a Gamecube in my opinion...despite the RE major title exclusiveness. The transition from 2-D to 3-D did not hurt a thing with Metroid's gameplay. I thought Metroid Fusion had more of an actual story to the game, but Prime is just...awesome. Which reminds me...I still need to try that link-up stuff with the two to play the original Metroid.
Berserker save your self some time and keep your fond memories of the first metriod. After playing it I was only hurting my mind at the thought of how bad the game is with out a map. Wait for the remake on the GBA and then we will have some stuff to talk about
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Berserker save your self some time and keep your fond memories of the first metriod. After playing it I was only hurting my mind at the thought of how bad the game is with out a map. Wait for the remake on the GBA and then we will have some stuff to talk about

Ahh what you don't have a map in your head.. and then with a map the game will be too easy.. ;o) cause then you would know where to go and get the game done in like 30 mins..