Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Shadow skill MAC set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the Manga International set about a year ago,and was scared by the horrifing quality of the subtitles.It did look like a good series though,and i would buy the set from MAC which came into the store a few days ago,but i don't want to buy another set with piss poor subs.Does anyone at all know anything about the set?Is it of better quality than the Manga int. one?
but why would anyone want shadow skill? its fuckin horrible!
Well i thought it looked okay-i just wanted a set without subs like "ella said no then bad-lots of juju" and that is an actual example!
id say its the same as the MI set because MAC rarely make their own sets, they usually just copy other companies' sets.
So how is this series? I bought the Shadow Skill movie from the UK and I really liked the way the fight scenes were animated. It contains a 40min. movie and a prequel (I think) of the series of also about 40min. Lots of gory fight scenes is just my style and I was wondering if the tv series follows the movies style.
nope, it's a waste of your money. The tv series has some sissy ass fights that don't even come close to the movie. Save your money for something worthwhile.
Like the daredevil movie,i must be the only one who actually liked it! Well the tv series is nothing like the oav's-the fights do not measure up,although some of the later fights are quite good.