Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Naruto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know anything about the AC/MAC box sets of Naruto? are the subs good on them? was thinking about requesting JJ to get them but i want to make sure they are watchable before i do Smile
I don't know about the subs but most probably the AC/MAC set is a rip of the MI set so check those reviews.

The Naruto HKs are TV rips, try getting the digisubs if you can and don't mind watching stuff on your PC (or connect your PC to your TV via TV-out) cause the video and audio will be about the same if not better and the subs will definately be alot better.
Yeah i've already downloaded up to episode 30 something....but i like having the DVDs and stuff Smile but i dont want engrish! hehe.
i am not fond of the subs for the naruto AC/MAC but there ok i gess
Naruto is a pretty show Ive downloaded a whole bunch of episodes..You can get pretty much any show that isnt liscensed or brand new in Japan from http://www.animesuki.com...I am also pretty curious about the AC-Mac subs for Naruto hopefully they are ripped from the AV set..Also, Ngckld if you have a chance can you post a review up if you have the AC-MAC set Smile
Quote:Yeah i've already downloaded up to episode 30 something....but i like having the DVDs and stuff but i dont want engrish! hehe.

If you have a DVD burner, you can make your own DVDs to watch on your TV, Even if you don't have one, you can use your CD burner to make your own VCDs, which can be used in many DVD players.
But just having those spiffy official looking dvd's and cases makes you want something that isn't burned.