Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dual Parallel Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On disc 1 when i skip to episode 1-4 to any chapter it works but whenever i skip to a chapter in episode 5,6,7 i get a disc error saying disc may have been damaged inhibiting playback operation.
On disc 2 i get the same error only when i skip to the last 2 episodes and also my disc 2 doesn't work on my desktop but works on my labtops weird.Is anyone else having any of these problems?
Seems like your player has a problem with the second layers on the discs. Some players have issues with HKdvd's (do a search for ps2/xbox problems and you will find alot of similar problems). Just keep trying on various players (standalone's or pc-drives) till you find one that works (at friends/family). Somehow it seems that the cheapest players work best with HKdvd's. I heard a lot of good things about $50 Apex players.

Good luck!
yea i have the same problems but i know how to fix them tho it is probly the disk tray of the player or that the player was poorly made with some wires loose
Yeah, I have a Apex AD-1500 I think it is, never seems to have any problems with hkdvds, or even burned dvds. My friend who has the same player thinks it can play non-region one dvd's but I think that may be only with the use of firmware modication. But it was pretty cheap when I bought it a couple years ago, and it's still going strong.