Import Anime Forums

Full Version: attn: meowchi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
uh, whenever you want to send your pic (naked, hopefully)to me, that'd be great. kthanxbye.
Are you taking about the nailbunny pic or what? Sorry it's been a long day
what's a nailbunny ? A rabbit with a nail ?
oh I though you were talking about my tattoo pic. I have some comic art on my hip that I was talking about posting a pic of.:p
Wouldn't a simple PM have worked better in this instance? But I'm all for naked pics. So go ahead and ask away in the forum AO. :p

And for clarification purposes, I meant naked pics of girls. Last thing I need is to have Batz or some other guy posting nude pics of himself. The pic of Kakomu's crotch was bad enough.
I feel blessed that I never say that one.:eek:
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I feel blessed that I never say that one.:eek:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The camera was aimed a little low, but I was still in my pants :p
Thank God for that. Honestly, I have no desire to see anyone post a naked pic.
Quote:Originally posted by meowchi
oh I though you were talking about my tattoo pic. I have some comic art on my hip that I was talking about posting a pic of.:p

well, send me all of them including the naked one please.
So do I really need to tell you guys that I am not sending anyone naked pics? I don't mind putting up some of my tattoo, but sorry naked pics are just out of the question. :p
Quote:Originally posted by meowchi
So do I really need to tell you guys that I am not sending anyone naked pics? I don't mind putting up some of my tattoo, but sorry naked pics are just out of the question. :p

come on i want to see some nude pic's Big Grin
um............. No.
You freakin pervs. Get over it she's not sending any nude pics out. Sorry to be mean, but this is getting rediculous!!!!!!!
it's rIdiculous not whatever you typed. Also, it said attn: meowchi, not attn: lonely monkey. Actually, I seriously doubt anyone would take a nude picture of themself except for maybe kakomu. I just want to see what meowchi's mom gave her. Big Grin Wink
hmm, I'm not sure how to take that...
Pages: 1 2 3