Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tearing up the dancefloor !!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Damn, i'm that good.
there's too many people and too much bad music at the clubs to be noticed. I just follow the vibe and bump n' grind.
me and my friend stood out...kimball collins was in the hizouse. We saw a circle of posers pretending to pop and lock and then us badasses go in there and showed them a thing or two about a thing or two. It was fun except for when three gays guys asked for my number. That sorta killed it.
I think our clubs are a little different. THey play mostly new and therefore, poppy and crappy rap. YOu can't exactly pop and liquid to that shit...
that's why i never go to clubs unless they have special occasions like when they bring a dj i will actually pay to see like bad boy bill or adam freeland.
I remember I walked by this club with a friend. There was a trance beat going on, then another beat came on that was like 40 bpm faster (or possibly 40 bpm slower with a thump added every 1/8 note). All I remember is that it was the most hideous DJ segue I've ever heard.
I was just at Club Kryptonite this Friday night. We were circled as usual when Bryce and Tal went to break on the ground with just some basic moves. Slides and what not. THese two posers tried to step up and do their thing. I love when people try to challenge us who are just having fun and have no idea how good we really are. People just take it way too seriously. I mean it's just to have fun... LOL nonetheless Bryce came out and did a few ground moves followed by a windmill and then Tal came into the flow just as he finished and they just did moves that flowed together it was awesome lol. Those posers just had to back out and everyone was OHHHH!! You can't step up to my crew! When we liquid and start poppin it's no contest. We are bad ass ^_^.
how come you didn't step in?
It's a challenge. You don't step in on a challenge. Since it was two directed on two it's the way it works. I'm sure you already knew that.
i can't break at all...i tried to do a windmill once, hit my head hard on the floor and got up and said to myself, "i will never do that again." :p
You just have to get the momentum going when you shift into the fall to turn yourself. You gotta be able to balance on that one hand while your shifting and for the longest time I didn't have the strength in one arm to pivot my weight on. I couldn't do it for the longest time til my friend Rob showed me how. Rob and his brother Jason tried to open up a club called South Beach, but the location was kinda bad, so they didn't really have it open very long, so most times we were working on moves on the dance floor before the club opened. I'm not the best out of the group but I can handle myself. You should see this one girl. I think her name's Erin. Anyway that girl can move, she can break with the best of us ^_^. She's hot too. Tight little blonde package...sends shivers up my spine when she's in her club clothes. The whole group is ok...nothing like those crazy guys on the tv, but we're still pretty good for the area. There's only a handful of select groups that can actually break on the floor and we're one of them and we're all pretty good friends with each other. We're split groups cause we usually only meet when at the clubs, we don't usually hang out when not clubbin. It'd be cool if we all hung out and we just ruled the floors when we walked into a club lol.
same here, there's a lot of breakers and stuff but i usually only hang out with my friends dustin and dom. Dustin belongs to the Mega Monkeys Crew and Dom and I are independent. Neither of us can break but we can pop and lock with the best of 'em. Advice: Take pictures of Erin and send to me please. Wink Thanks for the advice on the windmill but i really don't like breaking that much. What crazy guys on TV ? Where do you live ?
The best dance clubs I have ever been to have been in Madrid and in South Beach Florida, some were gay clubs but they had the best music and I'm not really a homophobe so I really didn't care. The women at these clubs were so awesome and exotic man, I need to go back there soon.
My college town is a bit too homophobic to have a gay club.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
The best dance clubs I have ever been to have been in Madrid and in South Beach Florida, some were gay clubs but they had the best music and I'm not really a homophobe so I really didn't care. The women at these clubs were so awesome and exotic man, I need to go back there soon.

word, i was there for the Winter Music Conference and Ultra. Gorgeous ladies everywhere, i think the best club there was Space but unfortunately it got shut down but the owner is looking to open up another venue similar to it.
Pages: 1 2