Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question about this site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm new and I want to know how great is this site and if you can buy something from the search results of any anime titleSmile

Thanks... SH
This site is great, the people here are very nice. As for stuff you can buy you can order stuff right away from the store section (it's one of the tabs above), or if you want something that isn't there simply go to the request forum and Junkie Joe (the site owner) will do his best to get it for you.
they've always treated me fairly- and im happy about the prices- They are also very honest and super nice people- Big Grin
Yeah I notice right away that people are nice and cool too, another question: I order Outlaw Star (FX), Berserk (FX), Love Hina OVA Collection (FX) and FLCL, I wanted to know where can I contact anyone in case that I have problems with these discs or things that I order in the future (I know I will). I haven't received those series yet but just wanted to know.

Thank You!!!

Seijuro Hiko Wink
You could either post a message on the board for Junkie Joe, or his e-mail address is right above the items on the store section you could use the, or you could just PM Junkie Joe you'll see the PM button below everyones posts.