Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What do you think of Inu Yasha?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by Kyuketsuki
I watched like, the first 4 episodes of Inu Yasha. I want to buy it, so I would like to know if the other episodes are as good.

well i have seen up to like 48 episoads and i thout it was a great sereices and i think the manga was good 2
So........does anyone happen to know how many Inu Yasha episodes there are? From what I can find, there are more then 114! Does anyone know for sure?
Well Rumiko Takahashi still is putting out the novels so, whenever she gets done with those they will end it. While we are on the same subject the second movie rocked!
Quote:Originally posted by Kyuketsuki
So........does anyone happen to know how many Inu Yasha episodes there are? From what I can find, there are more then 114! Does anyone know for sure?

It's still in production/airing.
i like it cause its made by "sunrise". the art got that Gundam 'feeling' to it. the story is kinda nice.
Sunrise is definitely a plus.
yea it is great
I really hope that when they finish the manga they finish the anime with the same manga ending. I would hate to see such a long running show, just do a fizzle out ending like so many other animes. :p
I think they will finish at the same time, with the exception of the Mermaid Saga, I can't think of a Takahashi manga that ended different with the anime. At one time they were even ahead of the manga, so they had to create episodes (ala DBZ) but so far the episodes have been really good. Hey Im on episode 114 and I'm still not bored, but I'm the same guy who watched the 300+ episodes of Ursei Yatsura.
I've only seen about 60 or so, but I just seem to like it better every time I watch it. It makes me feel better to know that there is a good chance that the anime won't have a "false" ending....kinda like... um Kenshin.
Yeah I have heard alot of people complain about the Kenshin ending, but I didn't mind, of course I like the manga ending, but I just took them as two different pieces of art. Both magnificent in their own way. But you won't be disappointed in Inu Yasha, it gets semi repetitive but it still really good. and the second movie was great.
I really would love to see the movie and alot more of the anime but I have to wait on the dubs to come out. I hate waiting on the dubs, I really like to watch anime subed, but my boyfriend and room mate can't keep up with them. So to make everyone happy we always buy the dubs. Which would be just fine with me if they didn't take so damn long to come out. Grr...
I have friends like that too, I hated watching Love Hina dubbed but I had to. Viz did state that they would release more episodes per dvd, instead of the typical 3 starting next year sometime. Just be thankful that Inu Yasha's dubbed voice actors are really good, I just prefer his voice in Japanese though, but everyone else is surprisingly good.
That would be really nice. I am waiting for FX to put out the next box. I got the first one and I love it. So if Viz puts out more than 3 per DVD then that's less time I have to wait on the FX boxes.
Thanks for all the info evilomar you have been my bringer of good news today Big Grin
Anytime, its always great to bring good news to the world, of anime at least.
Pages: 1 2 3