Import Anime Forums

Full Version: recommended gamecube games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just got me a nice wee gamecube, anyone got any suggestions for good games? rpgs especially!
I personally loved Zelda.. but some complain about the graphics..
My Wife liked Skies of Arcadia.. And of course Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles.. when it finally comes out.. ;o)
Two great ones are Evolution Worlds and Skies of Arcadia Legends.
ive already got zelda but i havent started it yet, and i dig the graphics! im looking into skies of arcadia legends and phantasy star online tomoro. i got robotech for £10 ($15) and its pretty good but nothing amazing.
Well I will second the already mentioned selections... I will also recommend picking up Baulder's Gate... A great 2 player game in the Diablo style format...
Metroid Prime!!! It is SWEEEEEEETTT!!! Ultimate Muscle is incredibly fun as well! It's the best Wrestling game I've ever played and saying so it's the only one I've ever bought for a next gen system! Mario Sunshine is LOADS of fun too and will keep you very busy. I also recommend beating Zelda cuz what happens at the end is so cool. Resident Evil and RE Zero are great as well!
For some warped reason, I enjoyed Animal Crossing. Until it stole my soul. Twas a sad day when that occurred.

Ikaruga maybe an interesting pickup if you are a fan of shooters.
I agree with that, only buy Animal Crossing if you have no life. That game is more addictive than crack.
Some may disagree but these are some of my favorites:
Monkey Ball
Eternal Darkness
Viewtiful Joe
Zelda
Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime
Animal Crossing
Soul Calibur
and geez I can't wait for Crystal Chronicles and Mario Kart baby!!!
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Some may disagree but these are some of my favorites:

Eternal Darkness

and geez I can't wait for Crystal Chronicles and Mario Kart baby!!!

How could i of forgotten Eternal Darkness.. that was an awesome game.. It screwed with my head so damn much.. I love the scene where you see her in the bathtub when you sanity level is low.. and yea those two games i can't wait for.. too bad i won't be able to pick them up.
I will send them too ya... I can't wait for Eternal darkness 2 and Resdient evil
nah no need i won't have my gamecube with me.. Elizabeth would kill me if i took that.. ;o)
I would suggest (if your cube is modded or if you pick up one of those discs) One Piece Treasure Battle. That game is very fun. Also later this year One Piece Grand Battle 3 comes out on the cube. Good times.
kakoi_sugoi_yama, do you know any good sites where i can get japanese games, for cheap preferably???
Well, the RE fanboy in me says Resident Evil all the way, but you should definitely check out Metroid Prime...it is definitely a reason to by a Gamecube these days. Also, Waverace Bluestorm is a honorable mention.

I am one of the few who has not played Eternal Darkness and judging by the earlier post I am missing out on some good stuff...I might try to get that soon.
Pages: 1 2