Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Insomniac Thread !!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm awake......still.
So am I, but I'm on an overnight sleeping schedule so I stay up until 8am or so. :p
I'm awake too. I had to finish a paper for english.:mad:
Gawd, you too? I just wrapped my english paper, 4:53 A.M. Aieee!!
well i dont think i was a wake when u were talkin about this.:o
The worst part about my paper was later today. I transferred it over to a disc (because of printer problems), and when I got the disk to school.... the damn thing wouldn't open my file. ARRRRGGG!:mad:
I knwo how you feel. I had a really important paper on a disc last year, and I got to school to print it out and the disc was screwed up. Batz, being the nice guy he is/was tried to help me get it back, but to avail. I had to type the whole thing over again.
I have one of those too, last year in college I did a project in Access using SQL coding. It took me hours to do it and when I got to school I tried to open it and I relized that I completly forgot to convert it from 2000 to 97 argh. Luckily one of my other partners had been doing one too, but he wasn't very good at SQL so in about 3 of the 4 hours of class I took his and fixed it up. At least we both got A's from it, but we should have just been able to go to school show the teacher mine and leave.
you guys still awake?
That always freakin' happens! I think it's partly because of the whacked out set-ups the school PC's always have. I was able to put my paper online last night and print it out at school since my ink is out at home. Y'know that's not a bad idea! Smile If you have an important paper due you could bring a disk copy and just for backup have you paper posted online too! You could post it to import-anime! Hehe Smile
I went to bed at 8am and got up at 4pm.
Quote:Originally posted by six_plus_one
That always freakin' happens! I think it's partly because of the whacked out set-ups the school PC's always have. I was able to put my paper online last night and print it out at school since my ink is out at home. Y'know that's not a bad idea! Smile If you have an important paper due you could bring a disk copy and just for backup have you paper posted online too! You could post it to import-anime! Hehe Smile

That is a smashing idea!
I'm awake only because I'm drunk as hell and smoked too many cigarettes...
I partyed too much last night and crashed at someone's house I didn't even know, now I'm at work wearing the same shit I wore yesterday. So I didn't really sleep at all. Turned out to be a great night afterall. Ohh yeah I'm so glad I'm already out of school, staying up to write papers sucks.
I stayed up even longer in order to help one of my friends who was sick. I eventually fell asleep over at her place at like 4 in the morning making sure she fell asleep
Pages: 1 2