Import Anime Forums

Full Version: "Need a web adress"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can some one please give me the web address of FX studios.

If you want to buy more anime try Linkanime.com and
http://www.695anime.com/store/customer/home.php
I'm not trying to offend no one; I just want you to save some bucks. They all have also very low prices and also trusty, I have bought many animes from them and I really recommend them.

By the way, does anyone knows when the second part of Inuyasha is coming out and does anyone if the are going to finish Ranma 1\2. Because the end of season seven sucks.
Nobody really knows when The next Inu Yasha box set will come out, but just be patient I'm sure it will come out and maybe this time with more episodes. Ranma actually ends with the oavs that is the last of that, maybe one day there will be a true ending to the series but just take it like it is for now.
There is no website for FX Studios.. and you pointed out those sites? We are cheaper then linkanime for there stuff and 695studios are only 5cents cheaper.. And i have heard 695 having problems lately reading on ArcticNightfall's forums.. I guess his shipper dropped out on him and left alot of stuff hanging..
And if we don't have something in just request it and we will get it in for yea..
I didn?t say they were cheaper, I sad "The have also cheap prices".

Thanks for the Ranma news; I didn?t want to loose the hope for a true ending. Now I have to accept it and continue the great translations of our neighbors the Canadians.

?Thanks Canada for the great manga translations of RANMA AND INUYASHA?