Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime : Worse than drugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I calculated it after watching Gun Buster Vol . 2. Why?, because well.... I needed some edge when I have to talk to people at my local comic book store, about increasing my already large order. I have spent .........................Over $5000 on anime. *Drool* You're kidding me right. Nope honest. Over $3800 spent at my comic book store. *Bows* Thank you Ladies and Gentleman.
I'm impressed.
That's all good Steve I believe parn and Schultz are up in that range as well... Not me When I finally reach your 5000 You will be at least double that
It's pretty damn crazy. I wrote that a long time ago. It might be more like 6000 now. :mrgreen:
Gunbuster was amazing... one of my favs of all time.... every episode is like epic heh
Yeah it did rock. :mrgreen: Especially volume 2. :mrgreen:
I'm getting closer to 8000 everyday. That is R1 and HK together. I used to wastes so much money on R1's. Damn I was a fool. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You still are!!!! :mrgreen:
Very True. I sold off almost half of my R1's recently so it took that total down quite a bit. I sold all of my tapes barring fansubs. So I'm probably closer to about $4000 now. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Why?!? R1's are the king of kings. If you own them, then why sell them?!? :mrgreen:
I was hurting for cash at Christmas time. So I sold off alot of stuff that I didn't want. If they would knock the prices of R1's down a little bit and by that I mean about $15 dollars. I would buy them. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin HK's are just too tempting. $30 dollars for an entire series. You can't pass that up. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
True. Just try to support the American Anime companies when possible. :mrgreen:
Will be buying R1s of Excell Saga cuz that just needs perfect subs and I'm too lazy to keep up with my japanese studies. :roll:
That sounds like a plan. :mrgreen:
My only plan. 8) So far. :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3