Import Anime Forums

Full Version: gto disc 3 error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how do I go about getting replacement discs?
well this suks, now my disc not working at all :mad:

i have 5 dvd players, 2 on desktop which are both sony, 2 on labtop, and 1 samsung(standalone)

disc 1:works on both my desktop and standalone but not on labtops
disc 2:does not work on desktops but works on labtops and standalone
disc 3:does not work on any of them at all(tried hundred times all it does is make squeaky sounds so pissed!:mad: )
disc 4: works on all my players
disc 5:only on labtops

whats up with these discs...pissing me off! so now i have to buy a new set to get a new disc 3 or sumthing?
Calm down!!

Where did you buy them from, if from JJ, ask him nicely and he sort you out, or not ask Flora
Ah, thank you! I hate to be totally dependant, but how do I get in contact with JJ?
u should look around website especially in the faq or about sectionWink ill save u time here [email protected]
JJ is looking into the problem right now, so don't worry too much about it. My GTO set doesn't work either and JJ is working with Flora I suppose to get a new GTO set ripped, since all these batches don't seem to work.
Hey, I got a solution.

I got GTO, FLCL, and Love Hina Again (all perfect edition). So far, my Apex DVD played everything I through at it. But all of a sudden with FX new batch of DVD's, it won't work. All I hear is a couple of second, of loud noise. I tested it all on my PC and it work GREAT. I don't know why these disc won't work on a stand-alone DVD player. I'm thinking, if it is regionally coded or FX used some new way to press the DVD.

Anyway, I got GTO to work on my Apex DVD player. I would stick in a real region 1 DVD (hehe..."FRIDAY") and let it play for a minute or two. Than I would eject the disc and load in the GTO disc and that's how I got it to work. But somehow, FLCL and Love Hina Again won't work. I guess as long as it still work on my PC, it's all good.

Maybe someone can burn a copy onto a DVD-R and see what happen.

:eek:
You can add my name to the list aswell. Disc 3 and 5 wont play on my dvd either. I havent tried them on the pc dvd yet and if that dont work i might try to burn it onto a blank dvd and see what happens?
different problem for me. discs wouldn't work too well on the PS2, but regular Panasonic DVD player did just fine.

Got subs working...I'm dumb
Looks like I'm not alone. I'm having problems as well.
Disk 2-5 all have problems on them for me. Both on my standalone DVD player and my PC's DVD player.
I don't know if this my work, but on my Apex I would leave the DVD in and power off the DVD player. Than power it back on, that worked for playing FLCL Perfect.

I got GTO Disc 2-5 to work on my newer Apex DVD player, but 2 of the older Apex DVD player would not work. I think the laser is worn out.

Also, somehow my old old old Panasonic DVD played all GTO without any problem.

Check out http://www.dvdrhelp.com for info about your DVD player.
Pages: 1 2