Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Donate a buck, save a hkdvd victim?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an idea, and i Hope JJ can assist in this matter.

If JJ can set up a paypal fund, sorta like a treasury for people who're sympathetic to victims of ripoff artists, NO SHAME MAN...

just a buck from anyone who feels like it, i'd be the first to donate.

JJ would collect the funds until it was enough to pay for the intended item and shipping cost and have it sent to the victim. how does that sound?... the least we can do for this guy. =\

:confused: come on guys... jump in with me Sad

JJ'd get paid his due - Goflutie would be repatriated, and circumstances move on as we make this a better... community...
?
Not going to work, as good as the intentions may be, paypal would charge about 35 cents fee for a dollar transfer... so its not really worth it.. would be too expensive.
Well, you could just do it as a regualar account and only accept paypal funds and bank transfers. Also I think the basic account gives you $100 or so in credit card transfers. The basic account is absolutly free to recieve money in.

edit: oh I guess you can't recieve credit cards through the basic account anymore, and the transfers have to be at least $5. I guess it would be kind of useless unless everybody that donated actually had money in thier paypal account which isn't likely.
I think I may have missed something. Who are we setting this account up for? Goflutie? What happened to the dude?
Or better still use the money to organise a vigilante network. Raids on rippers and the contents of their home will basically pay for the upkeep of the group. Big Grin
I love all of the ideas, but this is what came of the dispute between the two. Its over and done now. Vinny, if you saw the shi77y trades thread, Goflutie had done a deal with bigstick, but due to an unintentional move [address info] the package never got to Goflutie, and he was out some money for dvds that never got to him. Its been successfully mediated now though.

Bigstick sent money to JJ for Goflutie to use. I like the vigilante group idea, but its not worth it practically. Besides ' its WHO YOU know who resides locally in the ripper's area that counts. I got something going on for gunner7500, so I'll post about whats coming to him as soon as its over. Being in the military - you get to know people all over... HEHEHEHE Big Grin [especially the field im in]
I want live webcam coverage you hear?
Oh i'll have the contents of the cookie jar since we are raiding his house anyway. Cool