Import Anime Forums

Full Version: J POP list for me to download.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just a link for everyone to dump J POP that I should download.
I pretty much have all Maison Ikkoku songs(60 mp3's and 4 cds just need the remix) and Ranma 1/2(150 mp3's and 1 cd) However I would like to know stuff to dwonload. I really like Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru. Do as infinity rocks as well. So pretty much anything whether it be J POP, Anime, or J Rock.
Check out Party Night, Welcome, Welcome 2000, and Only One Number One from Di Gi Charat.. Just downloaded a good one by Sasaki Yuki called Go A Long Way around.. Hmm what else.. Check out some stuff by Kahimi Karie. What Are You Wearing? is a good one. Elastic Girl is good too. I love all of Kahimi's stuff tho.. There's a start anyway. =)
I'd say, download songs from: Koyasu Takehito, Seki Tomokazu, Midorikawa Hikaru, Megumi Hayashibara, Orikasa Ai...Canna Nobutoshi (it'll probably be on as Hayashi Nobutoshi )

I really liked the soundtrack (And the series) of Weiß Kruez. Two of the main characters voices are Seki Tomokazu and Koyasu Takehito. You said you liked Megumi Ogata, look for the songs she did called RUN and Unmei no Kouro. Both are good in my opinion, and are from Magic Knights Rayearth. They're Eagle's image songs.

Another good soundtrack? I liked the Fushigi Yuugi and Gundam Wing/0083/08th MS Team soundtracks. Anything by X-Japan is good in my opinion.

My anime/J-POP playlist revolves around these series. Ayashi no Ceres, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangalion, Fushigi Yuugi, Magic Knights Rayearth, Gundam ( All ), Rurouni Kenshin, Slayers, Weiß Kruez, and X Japan. There's also songs by Koyasu Takehito, Seki Tomokazu, Hayashi Nobutoshi, and Megumi Hayashibara in there.

Happy hunting.
Thanks I take a look into those. If you're a big fan of techno I'd say you'd have to download Ayumi Hamasaski - Trauma (Domunde Remix)
and Utada Hikaru - Fly me to the moon (VC2's Club Mix).