Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Apartment! W00t!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I leased my apartment for next year!!!!

Here is the location, and the floorplan:

http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~methomps/plan.jpg
http://www.jsmapts.com/apartment.ace?ID=508healey4

I'm living with 3 other people here, obviously. It's gonna so rule Big Grin
Man that looks like a nice apartment.. Yea sounds like you will be having alot of fun.
It'll be fun as long as you like your roommates. When I moved out, one of my roommates was cool, but the other one was a total slob. I hated it. So Good luck.
That looks so nice compared to the crap we got... I had to share with a syco too that stole my big knife... :mad:
I'm debating whether or not to bring my Marine knife. on one hand, I like having a knife around (for whatever cutting that regular knives can't cut), however, I'm also afraid my roommates will be really scared of me, especially the two girls.

Yes, the apartment is expensive. I'm looking to spend $700 or so for Rent, utilities (including cable and internet) and Food.

As for my roommates, I know that one of them (who lives in an apartment now) keeps her place really clean now. The other two live in a Quasi-Apartment dorm. The Girl keeps her single place pretty clean, the guy is a little sloppy, but no more than me. As for me, I just cleaned the room today, and it's miraculous (after doing 7 washer loads of Laundry :p). I have a feeling that everything should work out well. However, I'm afraid of them all speaking Russian when I'm around. I don't like sitting around people speaking a foreign language. It's like they switched to something foreign because they have something to hide.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
I'm debating whether or not to bring my Marine knife. on one hand, I like having a knife around (for whatever cutting that regular knives can't cut), however, I'm also afraid my roommates will be really scared of me, especially the two girls.

Yes, the apartment is expensive. I'm looking to spend $700 or so for Rent, utilities (including cable and internet) and Food.

As for my roommates, I know that one of them (who lives in an apartment now) keeps her place really clean now. The other two live in a Quasi-Apartment dorm. The Girl keeps her single place pretty clean, the guy is a little sloppy, but no more than me. As for me, I just cleaned the room today, and it's miraculous (after doing 7 washer loads of Laundry :p). I have a feeling that everything should work out well. However, I'm afraid of them all speaking Russian when I'm around. I don't like sitting around people speaking a foreign language. It's like they switched to something foreign because they have something to hide.

i was born in Russia it is the best place to be but the langage is hard to learn
I really have no urge, plans or desire to travel to or live in Russia, even if a plurality of my cultural heritage is Russian.