Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Catwoman costume ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i got this picture today from the Overstreet Scoop newsletter. Apparently this is what the costume from the new Catwoman movie will look like!

I think it would fit better in a remake of a live-action FIST OF THE NORTH STAR!

Halle Berry in that costume?
...worst...idea...ever...or not?

KF
The costume is a bit tacky, but damn Halle Berry would look good in anything or even better nothing. I just hope she doesn't deliver a great line like the one in X-men : " Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning" Damn that line should have won her an oscar ( what the hell were the writers thinking?!!!)
AAAAHHHHHH!!!! WTF was that thing?!?!
That's not tacky, that's just plain attrocious!!! And Halle Berry as catwoman...that's not a smart move. Catwoman is supposed to be this tramatized woman. Catwoman's a rather complicated character and she's deep. She has a lot of raw emotion just "scratching" to get out.
I also don't like the fact that they are looking for actors in their 20's for Batman. Batman's not young...he's always appeared late 20's to 30's if not a little older (Clooney).

I've said my piece.Cool
I'm going to have to stick up for Halle here.
At first I thought she was just a superficial hot babe of the season. Then I saw Monsters Ball where she delivered an astounding performance of a traumatised woman. The movie is a bit of a downer so a lot of people have said bad things about it. The other thing people seem to go on about is the fact that Halle got nekkid with Billy Bob.

My personal gripe about her is that she's too damned skinny. What is it with super skinny women in the movies.
I'm happy to see Catherine Zeta Jones getting recognition because she has some curves to her. Not like all the stik figure women I see parading around in not enough clothing.
I'm not disputing that Halle isn't capable...not in the least, but we have an established Catwoman, Michelle Pfiefer. I think that they should at least hold to the look as much as possible...the blonde, blue eyed dishelved tall female.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I'm not disputing that Halle isn't capable...not in the least, but we have an established Catwoman, Michelle Pfiefer. I think that they should at least hold to the look as much as possible...the blonde, blue eyed dishelved tall female.

Ah, then you'd get the comic fans saying that the true Selina Kyle should have dark hair. A distinguising feature that was perpetuated by Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt and Lee Meriwether. Anyway, at least it's not Ashley Judd.

There are many versions of the origins of the Catwoman, but I favour Frank Miller's in Batman: Year One (hope the film is up to scratch).
Alright, Alright!!! So I want a blonde catwoman, I'm partial to blondes!!! Is that so wrong?
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Alright, Alright!!! So I want a blonde catwoman, I'm partial to blondes!!! Is that so wrong?

It's cool with me. Didn't mean to cause offence. Smile
Halle Barry wasn't their first choice. I don't think they are looking to much into the comics for the plot. Ohh and the guy from American Psycho is going to be the new Batman, I think he will do a great job.
What number Batman movie are we on here? I've lost count of the Batman movies. This whole Catwoman thing isn't really doesn't matter to me.
Well, here's the list of Batman Movies:

Batman: Micheal Keaton, Jack Nickolson

Batman Returns: Micheal Keaton, Danny Divito, Michelle Pfiffer

Batman Forever: Val Kilmer, Nicole Kidman, Chris O'Donnel, Tommy Lee Jones, Jim Carey

Batman & Robin: George Clooney, Chirs O'Donnel, Uma Thurman, Arnold Schwarzenegger

So, that puts us on number 5!
Yeah but its not really going to be part 5, its not following continuity. At first they were going to do Frank Miller's Year One, which would have been great. I believe now its something similar to Batman's early years, the director is the same guy that directed MEMENTO.
and batman is being played by christian bale (american physco)
Isn't that the guy from Newsies and Equilibrium?

Geez, now he's got his own Batman flick...
thats the one! i think he'll be a good batman or at least bruce wayne due to his smug mug Big Grin <-- kinda like that but smugger. hes the best batman yet and i havent even seen the movie (well it hasnt been made yet), theres blind faith for ya!
Pages: 1 2