Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The Sens can kiss my ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bleh, The Sens won tonight against the Habs, ah well I know they'll be eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs.

The Habs will kick the Leafs asses on Saturday!
hehe

*flips Matthew a birdie*

Sens rock ;P haha, Stanley Cup this year... last year Devils got lucky
To start with I HATE THE DEVILS. I have ever since they skunked the Wings in the play offs all those years ago.

Unfortunately, the boring style of hockey that the Devils play make them an incredibly hard team to beat and it's no surprise that they've won the cup as many times as they have.

I would like to see the Sens play as well this year as they did last year. That was some great hockey to watch. That's what I'm looking for when I watch a game, entertainment.

Of course I'm still rooting for the Red Wings to win the whole thing. I'll always be loyal.
Federov was a moron for leaving the Red Wings, he would have gotten more money per year if he would have accepted the Wings initial contract. Ah well, the Ducks are still overpaying for him
Habs kicked some Leaf ass, 4-0 shutout, I another Stanley Cup parade in Montreal come June!
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Habs kicked some Leaf ass, 4-0 shutout, I another Stanley Cup parade in Montreal come June!

You should open your eyes and realize that you're still in your pajamas because you are dreaming. The Habs are an OK team and all but just because they can kick the snot out of a team that is busy rebuilding itself at the start of the season doesn't mean they are serious contenders for the cup.

Oh yeah, while I'm at it, I may as well pass along some info from one of my friends in Quebec City?
Do you know why the Habs have a big CH in the middle of their arena?
It stands for Centre H'ice .... nyuck nyuck nyuck.
Hehe, the Habs are only an average team, damn I think they'll have a tough time just making it to the playoffs this year but can't a guy dream.

I always thought the CH stood for Club de Hockey