Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Import Game Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do Import games work on the american systems or do you still have to buy a converter? i just got a gamecube and wanted to get some game's
you need a converter for the console systems. For the Gamecube you should be able to go to any store and either buy and Action Replay for it or a Freeloader. The Freeloader cost either $15-$20 and the AR costs either $30 or $40 cant remember which.
Cool Thank's
Yeah.... every system out there needs an adaptor with the exception of the SNES and possibly the Neo Geo systems.
The SNES can be modified to play import games with only a pair of pliers. Then again... who's playing with that except for me anyways.
I had trouble breaking the pegs off with mine.Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I did it the easy way and just cut the things off of my game genie instead of the system. Smile Also no you don't need anything for Neo Geo CD system at all. Also the Genesis Model 3 can play Mega Drive games with no modification, Nomad also. Same goes for the Sega Master System.
I still play SNES...