Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Trigun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this in the Anime section as well, but for those of you who didn't know... Trigun is out TODAY!!!! wOo HoO!!!! Go buy Trigun Big Grin
I'm about to Head out of the door when I finish this postBig Grin
Trigun has been out for a while...I got my Trigun set like 2 years ago or so...
Yeah but this is DH's English version and compare to the prices DH charges for its other manga Graphic novels, its not a bad deal. Now if only they would charge this much for Blade of the Immortal. Now where is that Berserk manga.
oh, manga...I thought you were talking about the DVDs.
I saw it today at a comic book store. It was 20$CDN, not bad for something thats twice as thick as normal graphic novel. Too bad I have like 100 other manga series I want to get before this.
I picked it up last night @ my comic store, and let me just say that it's pretty freakin awsome! It is SUPER fat and only cost my 16.00. If you like Trigun at all, you should pick it up. I am sooooo happy Big Grin Big Grin
how far into the series does it go cause it looks pretty fuckin big, i might buy it tomoro, but ill probably get GTO 12 instead