Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Mxpx?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know what the new MXPX cd is called? :confused:
nope dont knowbut if i did i would tell you
Is it the Before Everything and After, that one might be out already but I haven't picked it up it was due out in August. BTW nice taste in music!
Yeah, that sounds right. I was going to get it the other day, but the new saves the day was a little cheaper, so I got that. If you like them (saves the day) then you should really get the new CD, it's really good IMO. I am glad that I am not the only one who likes MXPX. I asked a girl at tower yesterday what is was called, and she was like "it's called crap." I thought it was funny, but at the same time I was thinking, man I must the only one left who likes them. I have been listing to them forever. But Anyway Thanks for the help. I am pretty sure that you are right about the name Big Grin
mxpx not bad, but they are a "christian band" aint they? i hate christian rock bands! weeeeezer!
yeah they are, but you really couldn't tell it by listing to them. I really could care less if they worshiped satan and beat up little kids. I would listen to them any way. And BTW you can't really compare Weezer and MXPX. Two diffrent kinds of music... but I do love Weezer. I saw them at the first of this year, that was like the 6th time I have seen them live.
not comparing them, i just thought id point out that i like weeeeezer!