Import Anime Forums

Full Version: GTO release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It better come out this week or i'll die. I wan't it now.
It will be out this week, don't worry about it Wink
it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!
TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPLOUGE:eek:
Hellz yeah its being shipped today baby!!! Its time to lay off the lady's, call in sick to work, and put that dvd player on overdrive, because its time to watch some GTO!
No lie......I'm sprouting grey hairs wondering when it was gonna ship and now the moment has finally come...I'm gonna be in front of the boob tube way too much for my own good once that GTO arrives...
right...
My anticipation for Great Teacher Onizuka has culmanated in my spine snapping itself in pure excitement.
I'm waiting for a second review of that FX set.. I sure hope it's better than the first one or there'll be some unhappy GTO fans. I'm kinda glad I didn't buy the set yet..
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo
I'm waiting for a second review of that FX set.. I sure hope it's better than the first one or there'll be some unhappy GTO fans. I'm kinda glad I didn't buy the set yet..

Pc review:

I've been doing some quick previewing the FX set i got yesterday on my pc, and the subs never get any lower then 1 cm away from the lower part of the video ( even with multi part - aka 2 line subs ).

Tv preview (kiss player + normal tv):

The subs are awfully close to the tv border. But they don't cut away so mutch as the reviewer below stated. The max you lose is maybe 10% from the letter p (aka a small part of the p, making it a little shorter then normal). Note: this heapons only on dual line's, single line's are a bit higher displayed then the lower part of a dual line. I think the reviewer below his tv set needs a bit more fine tunning. It is a pitty that the subs are show so low on a TV set, but it's not bad enouf to give a 4.0 score to the subs. At best in my opinion the subs are:

Pc users: 5.0
Tv users: 4.5 (0.5 becouse the subs are to low vs standard sub position's).