Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Rob made SSGT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this post is a few weeks late but i thought I'd post it anyhow, better late than never u guys know what our Senior (and only) Programmer been up to...

No, he did no power up to a new form of Super Seiyan ;p (thats what i thought at first LOL)

he made SSGJ (Staff Sargent?) a few weeks ago so, everyone, pat him on the back will you? Wink
Schultz? That would be SSGT Wink

Next in line is the Tech SGT.

Congrats
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Schultz? That would be SSGT Wink

Next in line is the Tech SGT.

Congrats

Yea he's talking about me.. JJ remember everyone don't know me by Rob.. ;o) And ya next is TSgt but i have to wait 2 years before i can even test for it.. So least i am stress free for a few more years on that type of testing.. ;o)
Good Job!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Congratulations on the promotion Schultz!
Ho no, thats one more step that Schultz is closer to that little red button to launch all those ICBM's ... People, start building you shelters fast Big Grin

Congratulations Schultz. Remember, we are your friends, your allies, your slaves ... we are not your target practise Big Grin
Congratulations man! I have to say that's dedication bro.
Quote:Originally posted by Arcon
Ho no, thats one more step that Schultz is closer to that little red button to launch all those ICBM's ... People, start building you shelters fast Big Grin

Congratulations Schultz. Remember, we are your friends, your allies, your slaves ... we are not your target practise Big Grin

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the people working the control panels at the places that fire ICBMs are manned by Airmen, but the word is given by Officers. He could have been at the button long ago.
Congratulations Schultz!
...Just you wait Mr. SSgt Schultz! You won't be the only SSgt Schultz in the house for long!! HAHAHAHA!!!
I'm proud of you, Baby! Wink Big Grin
I'm not sure how late I am for this, but:

I send you much congradz from the dark side.