Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New perfects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How long will it take to get some perfect rahxephon sets or how about witch hunter robin with eng dub.
I think they are supposed to be released later this month some time. If you don't see them anywhere though, just try looking harder. I think they'll be in very high demand, so you might have a hard time finding them. But don't give up. Just look harder for them. Rolleyes
I don't think all of the R1's of Rahxephon have been released yet.
And Witch Hunter Robin R1's are only starting to come out now. So it'll be a while before the entire series can be collected to rip it.
lol..witch hunter robin's first volume is coming out tommorow and RahXephon r1s aren't even done yet so I guess u will have to wait about 8 months or so to see them..I have the HK set of RahXephon (ACMAC) and havent found any problems with it
I am wondering about a couple of perfect collection issues myself. First of all, the FX Inuyasha Perfect Collection Part II; I am assuming that it will be 18 episodes just like the first one was. So, the next eighteen episodes that hould be one there will be out on R1 dvd sometime in November, I think. So, how long after November will it take to come out in Perfect format? Also, is it safe to assume that the second volume will have the same amount of episodes as the first?
The first was 18 because that's all that was available, Flora may actually decide to do 27 just like most HK 3 DVD sets. We cannot predict what he wants to do, however, JJ does get some juicy bits o info every once and a while.
WHR was so disappointing, l was so sad that it didn't live up to my expectations, l was assuming more hellsing, Boogiepopness, but it was borrring, loked pretty but dull and not worth the money. l still get the R1s but thank god l cancelled my R1 order